Kathleen Owings, principal and financial adviser for Westbilt Financial Group of Colorado Springs, has received the 2018 Four Under Forty Award from the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors as a rising star in the finance industry. She co-founded Westbilt nearly four years ago after spending seven years with New England Financial and a year each with Woodmoor Group and Beck Group. She has a bachelor’s degree in international relations from the U.S. Military Academy at West Point, N.Y., and served 5½ years in the Army Corps of Engineers.
- Market Movers: Zensar takes a knock; Westlife, Godrej & UltraTech get high
- Market Movers: 124 stocks giving ‘sell’ signals
- Market Movers: USL high on Q3 nos, ITI tanks 6%; 30 stocks ‘overbought’
- Market Movers: Bajaj Finance, ITI fly; YES Bank hit again; 49 stocks flash buy signals
- Market Movers: Yes Bank, TaMo, Colgate tank; Escorts soars; 163 scrips flash ‘sell’ signals
- Market Movers: IRCTC, Kotak Bank, SBI, Airtel on a high; HUL, Wipro slip
- Market Movers: ITC, DLF crash, Shakti Pump jumps 20%; 144 stocks give ‘sell’ signals
- Movers and shakers: the unmissable dance shows of summer 2016
- SkyPark, troubled private parking facility near SFO, to close Jan. 31
- Our elites need a dose of reality on how to tackle global warming
Movers & Shakers: Kathleen Owings have 209 words, post on gazette.com at October 24, 2018. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.