The Pikes Peak Workforce Center will host its Community & Veterans Job Fair featuring more than 190 employers Oct. 24 at the Chapel Hills Mall Event Center, 1710 Briargate Blvd.The job fair opens at 10 a.m. for veterans, those leaving the military and their spouses and family and is open to the public from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Employers from the construction, customer service, cybersecurity, defense contracting, transportation, education, finance, food service, government, health care, hospitality, information technology, law enforcement and manufacturing are scheduled to attend.Those seeking work are encouraged to bring multiple copies of their resumé and can preregister by creating an account or accessing an existing account at connectingcolorado.com. A complete list of employers is available at ppwfc.org/job-fairs-in-el-paso-and-teller-counties/.
- Comcast having job fair Wednesday for 75 call-center jobs
- For Faraday Future, Pikes Peak was both a race and a testing lab
- Volkswagen aims for Pikes Peak glory with a new electric race car
- This electric car could set a new record to the top of Pikes Peak this year
- Day One at Pikes Peak Motorcycle Race With Ohio State's Electric Motorcycle
- Tesla Model S tackles Pikes Peak, setting a new record in the process
- Ain’t no mountain high enough: Honda reaches for Pikes Peak
- Mitsubishi unveils Lancer Evolution and Outlander Pikes Peak safety cars
- Acura’s Pikes Peak race cars show what it takes to get up a mountain fast
- Range Rover Sport is now fastest production SUV to climb Pikes Peak
Pikes Peak Workforce Center hosting job fair Oct. 24 have 249 words, post on gazette.com at October 18, 2018. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.