Prince Harry and his wife, the Duchess of Sussex, are expecting their first child in the spring, Kensington Palace said Monday. The announcement came hours after Harry and the former Meghan Markle arrived in Sydney at the start of a 16-day visit to Australia, Fiji, Tonga and New Zealand. Hundreds of people gathered to catch a glimpse of the couple after they landed. “Their royal highnesses have appreciated all of the support they have received from people around the world since their wedding in May and are delighted to be able to share this happy news with the public,” the palace said in a statement. After their arrival in Sydney, the prince and the former American actress held hands and walked out an airport rear entrance and into a car. Meghan, wearing skinny black pants and a black, burgundy trimmed coat, was smiling and clutching folders, while Harry gave a thumbs up to bystanders. Listen to NJ.com on Alexa, or via a daily podcast The announcement of the pregnancy confirms weeks of speculation from royal watchers about why Meghan was not joining Harry on his Sydney Harbour Bridge climb set for Friday. Harry and Meghan — along with Prince William and… Read full this story
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle set to have a tense reunion with Kate, Prince William
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle bashed with accusations: ‘You crossed the line here!’
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle under fire for ‘selling out’ the monarchy: report
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle attacked for dooming royal family: 'Catastrophic'!
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle trying to heal rift by showering Kate Middleton with gifts
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle got ‘emotional’ during Biden-Harris inauguration
- Prince Edward’s prophetic comment about Prince Harry, Meghan Markle’s crisis
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle still using secret social media accounts under pseudonyms
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle to 'fade away' once Prince George ‘starts dating: report
- Queen Elizabeth asked to replace and 'get rid' of Prince Harry, Meghan Markle
Prince Harry, Meghan Markle expecting first child in spring have 319 words, post on www.nj.com at October 15, 2018. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.