By Sara Israfilbayova SOCAR’s STAR Oil Refinery, with a crude oil processing capacity of 10 million tons, is planned to be launched next week. The statement came from Minister of Energy and Natural Resources of Turkey Fatih Dönmez, according to Turkish media outlets. STAR Refinery will meet more than 25 percent of the processed oil products need of Turkey upon its startup. Certified with the first investment incentive granted by Turkey, STAR Refinery will eventually reduce the foreign-dependency of the country. STAR Refinery, foundation of which was laid in 2011, is located on a 2,400-hectare site on Aliaga Peninsula. The Refinery is underway as the most critical component of SOCAR Turkey’s integrated energy solutions and value chain. As many as 1.6 million tons of naphtha, 5 million tons of diesel, 1.6 million tons of jet fuel, 300,000 tons of LPG, 160,000 tons of sulfur and other products will be produced here. The construction of the Refinery is undertaken by a multinational consortium, comprised of Técnicas Reunidas (Spain), Saipem (Italy), GS Engineering (South Korea) and ITOCHU (Japan). Founded in 2008, SOCAR Turkey, officially titled “SOCAR Turkey Enerji A.Ş.”, is an affiliate of SOCAR, one of the most well-established oil and natural… Read full this story
- Republic of Ireland star honoured to launch Foyle Cup
- U.S. Oil Refineries Hit by “Invisible Hurricane”
- Oil Refinery Fights to Make “World’s Cleanest Gas”
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Star Limited Edition Launched
- Oil slips on cloudy US-China trade picture
- Maruti A-Star Launched
- Maruti Suzuki A-Star Sedan Launch In 2013
- Suzuki A-Star Unveiled At Paris Motor Show
- Sunday Life Premiership Team of the Week: Which players made this week's stand-out side?
- Hue Jackson says ‘there’s a chance’ Josh Gordon will play Week 1
STAR Oil Refinery can be launched next week have 288 words, post on www.azernews.az at October 10, 2018. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.