Africa Oil Week (www.Africa-OilWeek.com) – the leading event dedicated to the African Oil and Gas industry successfully wrapped up after a content-packed conference and exhibition. The leading business and intelligence business platform spread across 5 days saw over 1,500 delegates. Delegates from around the world exchanged thoughts and the latest insights taking place in Africa and the future of the Oil and Gas industry. The conference also held sessions focusing on African Production, Exploration and Future Outlooks for the sector as well as the energy transition outlook to 2050 and how technology and finance are creating new options for gas. This year, 17 Government ministers were in attendance at the event, including ministers from South Africa, Nigeria, Mali, Uganda, Gambia, Congo, Niger, Cote d’lvoire, Guinea, Namibia, and Sudan. Additionally, during the course of the event, more than 200 speakers took part in the conference and exhibition, providing over 50+ hours of industry insights and networking opportunities. “The conference has tackled some of the most compelling issues facing the African upstream today. With luminaries such as Hon Minister Jeff Radebe, Minister of Energy, Republic of South Africa and Dr Fatih Birol, Executive Director, IEA, outlining their commitment to a sustainable future, Hon… Read full this story
- The Latest: Florida’s US Senate race is too close to call
- Same old problems for Eddie Jones as England flop in Bloemfontein to lose South Africa series
- England in freefall after same old problems see Eddie Jones' side surrender series to South Africa
- Israeli Strike on Iran Could Hike Gas to $7 a Gallon
- South Africa 10 England 25: Boot of Owen Farrell and spark of Danny Cipriani help tourists salvage pride
- Super Rugby: How are South Africa looking?
- Ranking NFL's top 15 offensive lines heading into 2018
- England blow 21-point lead as South Africa inflict fifth successive defeat on Eddie Jones' side
- World Cup 2018 groups: guide to the teams and latest analysis
- World Cup 2018 groups: team guide, latest news and analysis
Africa Oil Week 2018 successfully closes with a promising outlook for the Africa oil and gas industry have 312 words, post on world.einnews.com at November 9, 2018. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.