Judy Rose Special to the Detroit Free Press Published 7:00 AM EST Nov 10, 2018 A waterfall cascades through the craggy stone grotto down into a pond. Beside the pond a large heated swimming pool includes a shelf off on one side. Toddlers can splash here next to the pool, or adults not swimming can hang their feet in the water. You can look down on it all from a 90-foot-long, granite terrace, one floor up. Should you desire a dip while you are upstairs, there is a hot tub. Yes, it’s time to close up pools everywhere unless you live in the Deep South. But first grab a look at the water-lovers’ extravaganza built behind this Ann Arbor house. It has a heated pool for swimming and the wide shallow shelf for wading. It has a 90,000-gallon man-made pond that’s not heated, but landscaped with large rocks into a waterfall and a grotto. All of this is salt water. “The kids really enjoy hanging out in the waterfall, then jumping into the pond,” the owner said. Inside, the house is a thing of beauty. A prominent builder made it for his own family in 1978. It has stained- and… Read full this story
- Outdoor Summer Activities Around Ann Arbor, MI
- Disc Golf Around Ann Arbor, MI
- Is a Quick Home Sale Possible Without the Help of a Real Estate Agent?
- New Home Sales - Closing Mistake Number One
- New Home Sales - Closing Techniques
- Home Sale Safety - Protect Your Home, Your Agent and Yourself
- Home Sales in Nova Scotia Increase by 13% in February
- Home Made Water Purifier - Is it For Real?
- Home Made Water Purifiers - Useless in Removing Chemical Contaminants
- Home Drinking Water Filter - 7 Must-Know Tips For Getting a Home Drinking Water Filter
Ann Arbor home for sale is for water lovers have 301 words, post on eu.freep.com at November 9, 2018. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.