By Bob D’Angelo, Cox Media Group National Content Desk ELIZABETH, N.J. — The waning hours of Black Friday were disrupted at a New Jersey mall on Friday, as a man was wounded by gunfire shortly after 8 p.m., NJ.com reported. >> Read more trending news The man was shot in the wrist in a hallway between the Marshalls and Tommy Hilfiger stores at The Mills at Jersey Gardens in Elizabeth, the North Jersey Record reported. The shooter has not been caught, and the victim is not cooperating with authorities, the newspaper reported. City spokeswoman Kelly Martins said his injuries did not appear to be life-threatening. Recommended for you Recommended for you Recommended for you Most read 1 Georgia High School Sports Scores 2 Georgia woman sues after cotton candy mistakenly flagged as meth 3 Georgia teachers seldom prosecuted after sex with students “No suspect has been apprehended and the victim is not cooperating on identifying the suspect,” Elizabeth Mayor Chris Bollwage wrote in a Facebook post. “Police are reviewing camera footage. The mall has been evacuated and all shoppers are out. No one is in danger at the moment.” >> Gunman in Alabama mall shooting still on the loose “The fight started when someone… Read full this story
- New Jersey police are looking for a possible witness to the kidnapping of a 3-year-old girl 30 days ago
- Black Friday vs. Cyber Monday: What's the difference?
- Black Friday UK 2019: When is it and how to prepare for Amazon's deals
- Hillsborough, New Jersey Real Estate - Great Reasons to Buy!
- New Jersey shuts down amusement ride at carnivals across state after child dies at South Jersey festival
- Elderly woman is rushed to hospital after sitting in a pool of sulfuric acid on board a New Jersey Transit bus
- New Jersey man learns the hard way not to watch porn in his car
- L&T to create technology jobs in New Jersey
- Penn Medicine's New Jersey docs prescribed 22% fewer opioid pills with new law, alert system
- New Jersey couple sues Taco Bell in federal court over $2.18 chalupa dispute
Black Friday: Man injured in shooting at New Jersey mall have 350 words, post on www.ajc.com at November 24, 2018. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.