This week on Black Lightning everyone had to deal with a death in the family in “The Book of Blood Chapter One: Requiem.” Black Lightning season 2 episode 4 left the Pierce family somewhat broken. Anissa and Jefferson were in good standing, but Jennifer had been alienated from her parents, and Lynn faced some difficult decisions in her quest to kelp the pod children. Also, Tobias was back on the street, and hellbent on revenge. This week opened with Gamby attending some kind of market, but he was followed when he left, and the men tried pretty hard to shoot him. They eventually drove him off the road, his car crashed and burned. They didn’t show Gamby getting out of the car, but they didn’t show his body either. So that’s still up in the air a bit. Anissa went to the center that she and Jefferson saved in episode 4. It was wanting for both staff members and volunteers after the bomb threat, so she was offered (and accepted) a position on the spot. Jennifer’s transition to home schooling was, shall we say, not going too smoothly. She clearly felt isolated, and resentful of being locked in her room…. Read full this story
- Russian Doll Recap: Game Theory
- Game of Thrones: FIRST LOOK inside NEW George RR Martin book amid wait for Winds Of Winter
- Book review: It’s the father of all nightmares
- Can You Revise a Book to Make It More Woke?
- ‘True Detective’ Season 3 Episode 7 Recap: “The Final Country”
- Game of Thrones Season 7 Finale Recap: The Sense of an Ending
- Jane The Virgin Season Premiere Recap: Back From the Dead
- Russian Doll Recap: That’s What Friends Are For
- ‘Suburra: Blood on Rome’ Season 2 Episode 5 Recap: Kiss Kiss Burn Burn
- True Detective Recap: Into the Woods
Black Lightning recap: The Book of Blood begins with death in Chapter One: Requiem have 295 words, post on fansided.com at November 14, 2018. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.