Under the programs running from November 26-28, Malaysian businesses will introduce high quality chemical products along with world class high-end services, including cleaning products in the industrial sector, detergents, specialized chemicals, raw materials related to petro-chemistry, plastics products, warehousing services, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) outsourcing, technical services to support the water treatment industry and palm oil.
A wide range of activities are planned throughout the program including seminars and (Business-to -Business) B2B meetings.
Vietnam remains as strategic trading partner for Malaysia, ranking 13th in the globe and fourth in the ASEAN region.
The country is also seen as a key investment destination with Malaysia being its seventh largest foreign investor.
- South African businesses seek partnership in Vietnam
- RoK seafood firms seek opportunities in Vietnam
- Forbes business forum confers Vietnam navigating digital age
- South African businesses seek export opportunities in VN
- Vietnam beverage industry potential appeals to foreign players
- South African businesses eye opportunities in Vietnam
- Opinion: Truck with loaded business – the future of trucking industry
- Dubai Chamber to Launch Mobile App to Help Businesses Identify Opportunities in CIS Markets
- Over 80% of executives in Vietnam’s manufacturing businesses seek new jobs
- Author of comic banned for promoting communism resigns as CEO of Malaysian business council