A 47-year-old man was jailed after shooting early Friday near the Ray Nixon Power Plant, the El Paso County Sheriff’s Office said.Albert Leckenby was located at his home in the 8100 block of Piute Road and arrested on suspicion of attempted first-degree murder and first-degree assault. 5 arrested in string of robberies in Colorado SpringsLeckenby and the victim were arguing in the area of Interstate 25 near mile marker 125 before the shooting, the sheriff’s office said. The man was hospitalized.
- Jitendra Singh says, Kundankulam nuclear power plant cyber attack an error
- How polluted is YOUR city? Interactive smog map reveals Earth's most toxic locations and dirtiest power plants
- Sun Instead of Atom: China Wants to Build Solar Power Plant in Chernobyl
- Google Wants to Use AI to Track Pollution from Every Power Plant on Earth
- Police release name of man arrested after standoff
- UP government clears state's first floating solar power plant on Rihand Dam
- China Launches World's Largest Floating Solar Power Plant
- Thailand's EGATi builds $2.37-bln coal-fired power plant in Vietnam
- Work commences on Quang Tri 1 thermal power plant
- Work starts on Thai invested thermal power plant in Central Vietnam
Man arrested in shooting near Colorado Springs-area power plant have 194 words, post on gazette.com at November 16, 2018. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.