OPENING“Can You Ever Forgive Me?” — (Biography, R, 106 minutes). A true story about biographer Lee Israel.“Dr. Seuss’ the Grinch (2018)” — (Animation, PG, 90 minutes). After the Whos decide to make Christmas three times bigger this year, the Grinch realizes he must steal Christmas.“The Girl in the Spider’s Web” — (Crime, R, 117 minutes). A computer hacker and a journalist are caught in a web of spies and cyber criminals.“Overlord” — (Action, R, 108 minutes). The story of American soldiers behind enemy lines.“Thugs of Hindostan” — (Action, not rated, 175 minutes). An epic adventure of war on the seas.• See reviews in the Life section of Friday’s Gazette.SPECIALTY“Batman Mask of the Phantasm” — Animation, PG, 80 minutes). Special 25th anniversary event with a Looney Tunes short “Rabid Rider.” 2 and 7 p.m. Monday. (Cinemark Tinseltown, Cinemark Carefree, Regal Interquest).“Bolshoi Ballet: La Sylphide” — (Special Event, PG, 120 minutes). Performed by the Bolshoi Ballet and broadcast from Moscow. 10:55 a.m. Sunday. (Cinemark Tinseltown, Cinemark Carefree, Regal Interquest).“Die Hard” — (Action, R, 140 minutes). Special 30th anniversary event with insight from Turner Classic Movies. 2 and. 7 p.m. Sunday and Wednesday. (Cinemark Tinseltown, Cinemark Carefree).“Glen Campbell: I’ll be Me” — (Documentary,… Read full this story
- Holiday movie preview includes blockbusters, kids’ fare, franchise flicks and even Shakespeare
- Fall film preview: From Marilyn to Musketeers, the season promises an unending feast and Oscar buzz
- Miles Teller took a pounding with crash course in drumming for new movie 'Whiplash'
- Hugh Jackman's one-two punch: Actor gets rough in 'Real Steel,' then belts out tunes in own musical
- 'Batkid Begins' trailer gives first look at documentary on fulfilling cancer survivor Miles Scott's dream of becoming Batman
- 35 additions to this summer’s beach scene
- Fantasia Barrino tells her 'After Midnight' team that backstage, she's got nothing to hide
- Fun things to do in New York City this winter season
Movie previews for the week of Nov. 8 have 313 words, post on gazette.com at November 7, 2018. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.