PUBLISHED: 22:50 05 November 2018 | UPDATED: 22:50 05 November 2018
Big Brother 2018 winner Cameron Cole. Picture: Channel 5/PA Wire
Norwich vlogger Cameron Cole has been crowned the winner of the last ever series of Big Brother.
The 19-year-old burst into tears as his name was called out by host Emma Willis during tonight’s finale.
He went into the final as the bookies’ favourite to win, and after a public vote he was named the winner of the 19th series of the Channel 5 reality show.
Cameron, who came out as gay for the first time on TV, was one of 14 contestants to enter the Big Brother house for the final series.
After 53 days on the show, he took home the top prize of £100,000 after making it to the final two alongside 26-year-old Akeem Griffiths.
- Big Brother contestants 2018: Cast and finalists of the last Channel 5 series
- Who is the favourite to star in Celebrity Big Brother? Clue: It's not Zayn Malik or Jeremy Clarkson
- Big Brother Australia: Radio star wants to host the reality show in 2020
- Shock as 'Roxanne Pallett' returns to Big Brother house after punch shame
- Celebrity Big Brother 'AXED' by Channel 5 bosses after continual ratings slide
- Celebrity Big Brother spoiler: Brandi Glanville praises Jem Lucy’s ‘big and bouncy’ boobs – while Paul Danan and Derek Acorah compare penis size
- Who is Amelia Lily? Everything you need to know about the X Factor star and Celebrity Big Brother 2017 housemate
- Inside Celebrity Big Brother star Gabby Allen’s cool London pad with sunny terrace, all-white decor and home fitness studio
- 'F***ing a******!' Renee Graziano LOSES IT with Bear in Celebrity Big Brother
- 'I'll get your baby!': Adorable big brother helps sister climb out of her crib - and then clambers in to retrieve doll after she leaves it behind