The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company is making waves as the first luxury hotel brand to enter the cruise industry. The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection will offer bespoke itineraries that take travelers visit hard-to-reach destinations and a relaxed yet elegant setting on board. The first of the three custom-built vessels will launch in 2020, and just like a Ritz-Carlton hotel, the yachts will have the white-glove service and luxury amenities guests know and love.
DISCOVER RITZ-CARLTON YACHT COLLECTION
WHY CHOOSE RITZ-CARLTON YACHT COLLECTION?
- The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay Invites Travelers to Escape to the Coast this Holiday Season
- Half Moon Bay Ritz-Carlton ordered to quit impeding beach access
- Saudi Arabia: Has the Ritz-Carlton corruption crackdown achieved its goals?
- Ritz-Carlton, temporarily used as Saudi prison, reopening to guests in time for Valentine's Day
- MailPix announces 2019 holiday greeting card collection
- Chloe Khan showcases her incredible figure as she drinks wine by the pool and dances on a yacht in Dubai
- Miley Cyrus flaunts incredible designer swimsuit collection on Italian holiday with Kaitlynn Carter
- Incredible moment a group of mates win $500,000 on the Melbourne Cup - and the man with the hot tip dedicates the windfall to his father who died a month before he could collect his own winnings
- New SPG Luxury card from Amex works for Marriott fanatics
- Buh-bye, Marriott Rewards & SPG. Hello, Bonvoy