A Chester County courtroom was moved to tears on Thursday as the parents of a teenage girl who was murdered in a road rage shooting last year demanded maximum prison time for the man who ended her life. David Desper will serve at least 20 years in a Pennsylvania prison for the murder of 18-year-old Bianca Roberson. Common Pleas Judge Anne Marie Wheatcraft sentenced the 28-year-old to a maximum of 40 years, but he will be eligible for parole in 2038. Desper, of Trainer, Pennsylvania, pleaded guilty in September to shooting the college-bound teen in the head as they jockeyed for position along Route 100 in June 2017. Roberson was killed instantly with her car running off the highway and into the woods. Desper fled to a friend’s house in Delaware where he hid out for several days before turning himself in. At first, Roberson’s family thought she died in a tragic accident, but days later learned it was a bullet that claimed her life. Her parents, Rodney and Michelle Roberson, delivered heartbreaking statements to Miller and the court Thursday morning saying dreams for their daughter were ripped apart the day she was killed. Bianca Roberson | See Larger “I hate… Read full this story
- 1-Year-Old Child Nearly Impaled in Vermont Highway Incident
- Delta Flight Makes Emergency Landing at Bradley Airport After Engine Explosion
- Hartford Church Delivers 'Groceries on God' to Unsuspecting Families
- Bomb Threat Hoax: How Easy Is It to Track Down the Culprits?
- Hartford Mom Granted Last-Minute Stay of Deportation
- Pepper Spray Use Is on the Rise in LA Juvenile Lockups
- Football Helps Bloomfield Family Find Hope Through Troubled Times
20 Years in Prison for Pa. Teen Killer After Tear-Filled Hearing have 263 words, post on www.necn.com at December 13, 2018. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.