A CANNIBAL who walked into a police station and confessed he was fed up with eating human flesh has been caged for life. Twisted Nino Mbatha horrified cops by pulling a woman’s severed hand from a pink school bag, triggering the grisly discovery of more body parts of a young mum. Mbatha and his sidekick Lungisani Magubane, both 32, were found guilty of murdering 24-year-old mum Zanele Hlatshwayo in Estcourt, South Africa. Both were said to have eaten parts of her body. A third man, Khayelihle Lamula, 32, was acquitted due to lack of evidence. Judge Peter Olson jailed Mbatha and Magubane for life after declaring an impact statement by Zanele’s mum was one of the “most meaningful” he had ever come across.” He dismissed an appeal application by Mbatha at Pietermaritzburg High Court, saying there was little chance of it succeeding, reports news site IOL. Magubane said he was going talk with his family before making a similar application. Constable Ryan Ntshalintshali had told the trial he was stunned when Mbatha walked in to his police station. “I thought he was mentally unstable because he kept speaking out of turn. “He was shouting ‘I need the police’s help because… Read full this story
- Cannibal 'Tired of Eating Human Flesh' is Jailed for Life
- Cannibal who walked into police station with human hand is jailed for life
- Cannibal Turned Himself Into Police Holding a Human Hand and Foot: 'I Am Tired of Eating Human Body Parts'
- St. Paul should fix — not end — its police K-9 unit, audit says after rash of dog-bite incidents
- Russian Cannibal Who Drank Victim's Blood From a Goblet and Ate Her Brain Delivers Final Court Statement in Verse
- Man With Flesh Eating Disease Seeks Help: 'I Ended Up Wiping Away Flesh From my Thigh Area'
- An immigrant in Mobile now helps others find their way to a new life
- Through laughter, tears -- and hugs -- a Slidell police officer’s life is remembered
- Texas man targeted by a hitman fights for the life of the person who ordered the murder – his son
- In this Louisiana town, racist policing, bogus arrests and a story of community's eroding trust
Cannibal caged for life after walking into police station holding a man’s leg saying he was bored of eating human flesh have 354 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at December 13, 2018. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.