With Christian Bale’s latest film, “Vice,” a political dramedy, it’s inevitable ties will be drawn between the film and the current political administration and its chief, President Donald Trump.On the red carpet for the premiere of “Vice,” Bale, who stars as former Vice President Dick Cheney, shared that he met the current president while filming “The Dark Knight” back in 2007.“I met him, one time,” he said. “We were filming on ‘Batman’ in Trump Tower and he said, come on up to the office.”“I think he thought I was Bruce Wayne,” Bale joked, “because I was dressed as Bruce Wayne. So he talked to me like I was Bruce Wayne and I just went along with it, really. It was quite entertaining. I had no idea at the time that he would think about running for president.”Bale also talked his astonishing weight gain for the role of Cheney, explaining that he consulted a nutritionist this time around rather than “winging it,” as he did for his other transformative roles (Bale lost 63 lbs for his role in 2004’s “The Machinist,” then gained 100 lbs back within six months to play Bruce Wayne in “Batman Begins.”) 54 PHOTOS Donald Trump through… Read full this story
- The Disgrace of Donald Trump
- Donald Trump says 'what big tech is doing is very bad' as Amazon's Jeff Bezos, Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg, Apple's Tim Cook and Google's Sundar Pichai are questioned by Congress on their 'monopolies'
- Geraldo Rivera Calls Donald Trump “Brave” For Ghislaine Maxwell Well Wishes, Says Alleged Procurer’s Detention Is “Woke Politics”
- ‘Extreme Vetting’: Donald Trump’s Proposal on Homeland Security Harkens Back to Past Victories
- Huawei lawyers claim Donald Trump created 'ominous' climate for extradition of CFO Meng to US, reveals documents
- Republican senators subpoena Donald Trump's enemy list including James Comey and the FBI lovers over probe into Russian probe - after refusing to summon Bill Barr to testify on St John's photo-op
- Donald Trump’s spokeswoman brushes off Ghislaine Maxwell ‘well wishes’ saying President meant he wants justice served
- Donald Trump's new 100-day strategy
- 'Don't retweet Donald Trump and don't use his language'
- “Nobody Likes Me”: Donald Trump Compares Anthony Fauci’s High Approval Rating To His Own
Christian Bale said that Donald Trump thought he was Bruce Wayne the one time they met have 364 words, post on www.aol.com at December 12, 2018. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.