Stories By Emma Jane Kirby BBC News 30 December 2018 Share this with Facebook Share this with Messenger Share this with Twitter Share this with Email Share this with Facebook Share this with WhatsApp Share this with Messenger Share this with Twitter Share Share this with These are external links and will open in a new window Email Share this with Email Facebook Share this with Facebook Messenger Share this with Messenger Messenger Share this with Messenger Twitter Share this with Twitter Pinterest Share this with Pinterest WhatsApp Share this with WhatsApp LinkedIn Share this with LinkedIn Copy this link https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/stories-46624382 Read more about sharing. These are external links and will open in a new window Close share panel It’s taken 10 years, but professional diver Grahame Knott has finally found a US Air Force plane that crashed into the Channel in 1969. The wreck may help resolve a mystery: did the homesick mechanic who made off with the aircraft from his base in Suffolk lose control – or was he shot down?”It cost me a fortune in beer,” says Grahame Knott, “and I had to filter out a lot of chuff.”A crucial part of his decade of research was… Read full this story
- Do you know this man? Man living as 'John Doe' for eight years hopes film, Web campaign will solve mystery of his identity: report
- SEE IT: Drone films crocodile on Greek isle, solves mystery of missing livestock
- Scientists solve mystery of penguins’ incredibly fast underwater swimming speed: a secret layer of bubbles
- Scottish student solves mystery of weight gain — she’s a sleep eater
- Sonar locates AirAsia plane at bottom of Java Sea: Relatives of lost passengers devastated as bodies, debris surface, report says
- Can you escape West Nyack’s Mystery Room?
- Heartbroken attend vigil for two girls killed after Microsoft exec's plane crashed in Connecticut
- Mystery solved! Parcel sent to Indiana Jones at University of Chicago has a real-world explanation
- FBI agent killed on secret mission to North Africa during World War II still shrouded in mystery
- Thomas Randolph tells harrowing story of doomed plane barely missing his car on New Jersey highway
Found: The plane wreck that could solve a mystery have 354 words, post on www.bbc.co.uk at December 30, 2018. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.