The ASU football team will face No. 21 Fresno State in the Las Vegas Bowl on Saturday at Sam Boyd Stadium in the Las Vegas Bowl. It will be the first matchup between the schools since 1941. Which team will win the game? RELATED: ASU football, Cardinals coaching hires didn’t quite go as expected Fresno State is a four and a half point favorite. Check out some early predictions for the Dec. 15 college football bowl game. VOTE: What’s your #ASUfootball vs. #FresnoState#LasVegasBowl game prediction? (Expert picks: https://t.co/jxyuD10wdl)— azcentral sports (@azcsports) December 11, 2018 Sporting News: Fresno State 24, ASU 21 Bill Bender writes: “Veteran coaches Herm Edwards and Jeff Tedford have led impressive turnarounds at their school. The Bulldogs allowed just 13.7 points per game this season, tied for second nationally. Can the Sun Devils break through?” State Press: Fresno State 27, ASU 24 Nick Hedges writes: “ASU will be the first team from the Pac-12 to play in a bowl game, and it’s looking like a tough matchup for the Sun Devils. The Bulldogs climbed into the committee’s rankings to end the season behind a talented defense that ranks No.16 in the nation.” ESPN: Fresno State 36, ASU 24… Read full this story
- The Latest: Iowa St AD sees football games with 30,000 fans
- Can the Las Vegas Raiders replace the fanaticism of the Black Hole?
- Staff picks: Which underdog can shake up the 2020 college football season with a massive upset?
- Hunter Renfrow reflects on game-winning TD vs. Bama
- 100 days away, here are 100 things to fire you up for college football in 2017
- 100 Days Out: College football names, games, storylines as we count down to Week 1 of the 2020 season
- 100 Days Out: Counting down 100 things to get you ready for the 2019 college football season
- Preseason Top 25: No. 2 Ohio State has expectations beyond another College Football Playoff berth
- Preseason Top 25: No. 3 Alabama ready to roll and make it back to the College Football Playoff
- The Match, Champions for Charity odds, predictions 2020: Tiger vs. Phil II picks from proven golf expert
Las Vegas Bowl picks, predictions: Who wins ASU vs. Fresno State college football game? have 331 words, post on www.azcentral.com at December 3, 2018. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.