The Raiders have just one home game left in Oakland this year, Christmas Eve against the Broncos. The Raiders will begin play in their new domed Las Vegas Stadium in the 2020 season. And in between? Uhhhhhhhh… On Tuesday, the city of Oakland sued the Raiders and the NFL for violating antitrust and contract laws in how they went about relocating the team to Vegas. On Wednesday, in retaliation, the Raiders tore up a tentative lease agreement to play 2019 in Oakland. Coliseum Authority executive director Scott McKibben said the Raiders “formally and officially pulled their proposal off the table.” Raiders team president Marc Badain said, “We made an offer of $7.5 million in rent to the city, and that’s now off the table.” Seems like both sides are in agreement on that, at least. Owner Mark Davis said “all options are open,” but there’s not a lot of time to figure that out. Roger Goodell said yesterday that the NFL needs to know where the Raiders are going to play “by early January, February.” So where’s it going to be? Some possibilities: The Oakland Coliseum for one more year is, ultimately, the most likely outcome. Don’t expect these sides… Read full this story
- Nichols going home as Gators take on West Virginia in SEC/ Big 12 Challenge
- Mandalorian season 2 trailer breakdown: Jedi, Tusken Raiders, and a mysterious ice planet
- Jay Gruden: I’d be shocked if the Raiders got rid of Derek Carr
- Chiefs, Bucs ride (mostly) COVID-clear season to Super Bowl
- Oklahoma Yeager Shots
- Will Derek Carr Become Patriots’ Next Quarterback?
- Previewing the Red Zone Elite 7v7 Super Bowl Classic in Arizona
- Super Bowl 2021 live stream, date, and time: how to watch Super Bowl LV from anywhere
- NFL's Jason Witten Retiring Again, Will Sign 1-Day Contract With Cowboys
- Maxx Crosby posts photo after surgery on labrum tear, broken hand
No One Knows Where The Raiders Are Going To Play Next Season have 303 words, post on deadspin.com at December 13, 2018. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.