Facebook Twitter Google+ LinkedIn Tips and tricks all travelers should know Fullscreen Posted! A link has been posted to your Facebook feed. How to find the best – and avoid the worst – hotel room: 1. Note the age of the hotel: The older the hotel, the less comfortable and older the beds will be. 2. Don’t forget about safety. The safest rooms are located on the side of the hotel farthest from the front entrance, located above ground level but not on the top floor (nothing higher than the sixth floor), without a balcony and not overlooked by another room. 3. Use a rebooking site. Sites such as Tingo.com or DreamCheaper.com can help you score an upgrade. They look at the reservations you’ve already made. If a nicer room opens up at that price, you automatically get switched over. The Royal Hawaiian A Luxury Collection Resort Fullscreen How to get more comfortable airline seats: 1. Avoid “low cost” carriers. Airlines like Allegiant, Frontier, and Spirit have a well-deserved reputation for small seats and a scarcity of personal space. 2. Look for the good seats in economy. The exit row and bulkhead seats typically have more room than a standard… Read full this story
- Junior Partner at Silicon Valley Law Firm DLA Piper: Boss Sexually Assaulted Me 4 Times, Company Ignored It
- The Overlook Film Festival haunts New Orleans with tigers, punks, and a new
- Is Booking Travel Through a Site Like Expedia Worth It?
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus review: Galaxy S10 Plus: Killer screen, triple cameras and battery life make Samsung's phone a hit
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus review: Galaxy S10 Plus will be one of the year's best phones
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus review: Galaxy S10 Plus is already one of the year's best phones
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus review: Already a top phone of the year
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus review: Three cameras, a killer screen, terrific battery life
- As temperatures rise, the cost of beach vacations tends to fall
- The wide open road ahead of Tim Minchin
The secret to getting a hotel room upgrade? Ask for it have 329 words, post on www.thespectrum.com at December 12, 2018. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.