Chromebooks are popular among consumers, but they’re huge in education. Asus has just rolled out a new family of education-focused Chromebooks, which it says are both lightweight and ruggedized. If something does break, the Asus Education series laptops are easy to open up and repair. That’s important for anything you’re going to give to kids. There are four devices in the lineup, including two traditional laptops. Those are the Chromebook C204 and C403. The C204 has an 11.6-inch HD (1366×768), a dual-core Intel Celeron, 4GB of RAM, and 32GB of storage. There’s a USB-A port and two USB Type-C ports as well. The C403 is a little larger at 14-inches, and Asus says it’s more powerful with an Intel Celeron N3350 CPU, 4GB of RAM, and 32GB of storage. For schools that want something more flexible, there’s the Flip C214 convertible Chromebook. It packs a Celeron N4000 or N4100 processor, 4GB of RAM, and 32GB of storage. Again, you have a USB-A and dual USB-C ports. The 360-degree hinge lets you adjust the 11.6-inch HD LCD for tablet or stand mode. If you don’t need the keyboard at all, Asus has announced its first Chrome OS tablet with the CT100. It has a… Read full this story
- Apple Is Falling Behind in the Educational Market
- How to find refurbished laptops and the best deals for those on a tight budget
- OLPC’s $100 laptop was going to change the world — then it all went wrong
- Huawei MateBook X Pro review: A laptop you absolutely have to try
- Innovation Made Real Announcing the New Dell Commercial PC Portfolio
- Should You Buy a Chromebook?
- How to Install Ubuntu Linux on Your Chromebook with Crouton
- EVSC high school students to pay less for Chromebook rental in 2018-19
- Uni-Pixel: A Very Tempting Speculative Buy Pick - Uni-Pixel, Inc. (NASDAQ:UNXL)
- What’s New in Windows 10’s Creators Update
Asus announces the Chromebook Education series with two traditional laptops, a convertible, and a tablet have 313 words, post on www.androidpolice.com at January 3, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.