London, the capital of England, is an amazing city which combines both the traditional and the modern aspects of a big city. There is a lot do in London, but the charming towns, cities and other attractions that surround the capital are also well worth a visit. Regardless of your way of transportation, it is guaranteed you will have the time of your life around London. With this in mind, here is our list of the best day trips from London.Don’t leave home without your Lonely Planet London (Travel Guide)Stonehenge, Windsor Castle and BathThe most famous of all day trips from London starts at Windsor Castle. It has been used by the British Royal Family for the previous 9 centuries as one of their residencies. Windsor Castle is considered the oldest and largest inhabited castle in the world and here you will be able to explore the State Apartments and St George’s Chapel. Next, on the tour, you’ll have the chance to witness the amazing rock displays in Salisbury, Stonehenge. Built around the year of 2500 BC, this temple made up of stones aligned according to the movements of the sun was actually built in multiple stages. Stonehenge is one of… Read full this story
- '90 Day Fiance: Before the 90 Days': Darcey Not Afraid to Face Ex Jesse at 'Tell-All' Reunion
- Things to do in London this weekend: 25th, 26th and the 27th October
- Things to do this weekend in London: 21 to 23 June
- Things to do this weekend in London: 16 to 18 August
- Things to do in London this weekend: 5 - 6 October
- Amanda Holden leads the stars as she takes part in the London Landmarks half marathon
- How a mileage expert turned my leftover miles into a dream trip to Italy
- Nice's tragic tots: Heartbreaking images of children STILL missing as fears grow for toddler in Nice hospital with 'no visitors'
- What to do in Fez for 3 days: How to explore Morocco’s hidden gem
- What to do in Tel Aviv in 3 days: The best things to see and do in Israel's second city
Day Trips From London You Cannot Miss have 349 words, post on www.divergenttravelers.com at January 31, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.