The trailer for the latest entry in the “Spider-Man” feature film franchise was released Tuesday by Sony and Marvel Comics.
The film, titled “Spider-Man: Far From Home,” is the sequel to the 2017 hit “Spider-Man: Homecoming” and follows in the footsteps of “Avengers: Endgame” (which hits theaters April 26). The new Spidey film stars Tom Holland reprising his role as the web-spewing superhero/Peter Parker. Parker and his school pals are heading to Venice for a school trip, where they encounter more than the itinerary promised.
“Far From Home” hits theaters July 5.
Also reprising roles for “Far From Home” are Zendaya as Parker’s love interest M.J., Maria Tomei as Aunt May and Jon Favreau as Happy Hogan. Newcomers include Jake Gyllenhaal as the villain Mysterio and Samuel L. Jackson, who steps into the role of Nick Fury.
- ‘The Amazing Spider-Man 2’ final trailer released: Andrew Garfield’s Peter Parker is up to his web-shooters in villains
- 'The Amazing Spider-Man' official movie poster released same day as trailer
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' teaser trailer shows Jamie Foxx as super-charged villain Electro
- Fake trailer of a beloved Spider-Man character leaves viewers wanting more
- Rochester's 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' cameo is coming
- SYSTEM UPDATE: The Amazing Spider-Man video game; Stan Lee can't wait to be a playable character
- 'Spider-Man 2' Rochester scenes unveiled
- Spider-Man swings into rebellion in new 'Homecoming' trailer
- ‘The Amazing Spider-Man’ trailer shows more clues, glimpses of the Lizard and Emma Stone
- Iron Man steals the show in new 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' trailer
- 'The Amazing Spider-Man' trailer leaks, official version to be shown before 'Captain America'
- 'Spider-Man 2' shoot brought positives, negatives
- ‘The Amazing Spider-Man’ Japanese trailer has Web spinning over closer look at movie’s villain
- This summer, with 'Avengers,' 'Spider-Man' and 'Prometheus,' everything old is new again at the movies
- Martin Sheen and Sally Field take a different approach as Uncle Ben and Aunt May in ‘The Amazing Spider-Man’
- Spider-Man joins Marvel Cinematic Universe as Sony agrees to super deal
- Spider-Man could snare millions in tax breaks
- ‘Insurgent’ trailer shows action scene that Shailene Woodley says made her feel ‘like Spider-Man’
- Minnesota man reveals he is Spider-Man in obituary after losing battle with cancer
- ‘Amazing Spider-Man’ clues revealed in four-minute preview on 'America's Got Talent'
'Spider-Man: Far From Home' trailer released: WATCH have 362 words, post on chicago.suntimes.com at January 15, 2019. This is cached page on Travel News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.