When Jack Dorsey co-founded Twitter in 2006, he had no idea he and his colleagues were creating what would become a universally accessible, global, seamless, 24/7 platform for tens of thousands of people to yell at him. In any case, back then, billionaire tech execs were still — at least in some circles — figures of admiration, rather than a locus of fear and suspicion for many on the left and right alike. Social media has succeeded all too well in its disruptive mission, reshaping societies in ways they’re still struggling to understand. That leaves the likes of Dorsey, who’s been the CEO of Twitter since 2015 (after an abortive initial run from 2006 to 2008), grappling, Sorcerer’s Apprentice-style, with an ever-growing slate of issues of daunting complexity. In two interview sessions — one over dinner (fried chicken, oysters; the day’s only meal on his intermittent fasting regimen) at New York’s Blue Ribbon Brasserie, where he brought his own bottle of organic, low-alcohol wine; the other in a glass-doored conference room in Twitter’s bustling San Francisco headquarters — Dorsey addressed those challenges, and talked about his life, work, career and ideas. The night of the first conversation, he was headed for… Read full this story
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey’s account hacked, racist tweets posted
- Police arrest suspect in hack of Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey’s account
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey Reveals Why He Won’t Ban Alex Jones
- CEO Jack Dorsey Wants to Improve the ‘Collective Health, Openness, and Civility’ of Twitter
- Twitter's CEO Jack Dorsey is into intermittent fasting. What is it?
- Jack Dorsey Has Problems With Twitter, Too
- Breakfast for champions: How Sundar Pichai, Anand Mahindra, Jack Dorsey start their day
- Jack Dorsey: Twitter CEO's account briefly hacked
- You, Too, Can Live Like Jack Dorsey (by Drinking Saltwater and Living in a Sweat Tent)
- Jack Dorsey wants to measure how Twitter affects society
Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey: The Rolling Stone Interview have 306 words, post on www.rollingstone.com at January 23, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.