Our sister publication Total Film magazine is wrapped up warm in Pinewood Studios, Toronto, in April 2018, and examining Shazam’s codpiece…“The exterior suit is a spandex suit that goes over the top of a musculature suit, and each muscle has been sculpted on the body form of Zach [Levi, playing the titular superhero] so it accents and highlights his shape and size,” explains costume designer Leah Butler with a nervous laugh. “The codpiece and pecs also need to be in line with the size and shape of the rest of the body. If we didn’t pad everything out it would look off in certain areas because of the bigger proportion in the shoulders or the pecs or thighs. To have a smaller codpiece would look…” She trails off. “We have to pad it out to be balanced.” Shazam’s bulge is now a member of an exclusive club, for Pinewood, Toronto, has housed such iconic movies as Cleopatra, Goldfinger, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and Superman 2. This last has a pleasing symmetry, for Shazam! is the new kid on the DCEU block, and is best described as Superman-meets-Big given that 14-year-old foster child Billy Batson (Asher Angel) is granted the powers to… Read full this story
- The DCEU movies ranked – worst to best
- Wonder Woman, Aquaman and more headed to theaters
- The confused, confusing nationalism behind "Wonder Woman"
- Captain Marvel: Wonder Woman’s Gal Gadot breaks her silence on Brie Larson smash
- Wonder Woman 1984 First Look: How Is Steve Trevor Alive?
- Aquaman—Yes, Aquaman—Is Officially the Biggest Ever DCEU Movie
- The 50 Best Horror Movies on Netflix Right Now
- Gal Gadot trades 'Wonder Woman' costume for stunning swimsuit during girls trip
- ‘Shazam!’ Breathes Life Back Into the DC Superhero Universe
- This is what the critics are saying about Shazam!
Big meets Superman? Why Shazam! could be the best DCEU movie since Wonder Woman have 294 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at March 15, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.