HOUSTON, March 29, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Harvest Oil & Gas Corp. (OTCQX: HRST) (“Harvest” or the “Company”) today announced results for the fourth quarter and full year of 2018 and the filing of its Form 10-K with the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”). In addition, Harvest announced its 2018 year-end proved reserves and provided guidance for 2019. /EIN News/ — Key Highlights Average daily production was 144.9 MMcfe for the fourth quarter of 2018, which was in line with guidance of 143 to 150 MMcfe Sold all of Harvest’s 4.2 million shares of Magnolia Oil & Gas Corporation (NYSE: MGY) stock for net proceeds of $51.7 million in January 2019 Sold oil and gas properties in Central Texas for total consideration of $2.6 million in December 2018 Sold oil and gas properties in the Mid-Continent area for total consideration of $2.7 million in December 2018 and January 2019 In February 2019, entered into definitive agreements to sell oil and gas properties in the San Juan Basin in New Mexico and Colorado for $42.8 million in cash and in the Mid-Continent area for $2.5 million in cash, each subject to purchase price adjustments Reduced outstanding borrowings under the credit facility… Read full this story
- Gen III Oil Corp. Announces Selection of Koch Modular Process Systems as Preferred Technical Sub Contractor
- Assure Holdings Corp. Announces Update
- Miami Fourth of July 2018: Beer and Barbecue Celebrations
- Gas prices up 7.4% year-on-year
- Harvest Oil & Gas Seeking to List on the OTCQX Market
- EV Energy emerges from bankruptcy as Harvest Oil & Gas
- SGC to bring new breath to European gas market (Exclusive)
- Oil is fall in price on record production data in U.S.
- Ethiopia to beat Nigeria, others from gas revenues
- Expected volumes of gas production from Azerbaijan's offshore gas project named
Harvest Oil & Gas Corp. Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2018 Results, Year-end Proved Reserves and 2019 Guidance have 271 words, post on world.einnews.com at March 29, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.