The Duchess of Cambridge seemed very much in her element on Tuesday morning during a visit with toddlers and their parents at South London’s Henry Fawcett Centre. As part of her visit, Kate also talked with organizers of the LEAP program, which supports parents and their young children through their various concerns with the help of trained family professionals.
The organization is broken down into three core parts, focusing on social and emotional development, communication and language as well as diet and nutrition. The duchess had the chance to learn about LEAP’s work by sitting in on “Together Time” and “Circle of Security,” and play with the children.
While Kate was playing with two-year-old twins Kamia and Kashay, the duchess reportedly revealed that Prince Louis is “bombing around” in his walker. According to reporter Rebecca English, the mom-of-three also explained that “one of her favorite things in life” is getting hugs from George, Charlotte and Louis.
The duchess, who yesterday stunned in a bold red Catherine Walker coat for Commonwealth Day, opted for simple black trousers for Tuesday’s occasion and paired it with a Gucci pussybow blouse, which is available on Nordstrom’s website. The 37-year-old polished off her look with a matching lilac Aspinal Midi Mayfair handbag and her Links of London earrings.
Her go-to earrings retail for around $427, according to the retailer’s website.
RELATED: See the royal’s style transformation
Kate and William kicked off the 2012 Diamond Jubilee tour in Singapore, the Duchess wearing a vibrant dress by Prabal Gurung.
More from Aol.com: Meghan Markle wows in green Erdem coat for Commonwealth Day Meghan Markle rocks floral mini-dress while cradling baby bump at Women’s Day event A history of the pantsuit, from the 1900s until today
- Be Cool, Anglophiles: Kate Middleton Visited the Set of
- Joanne Froggatt Accidentally Cracked a Sex Joke at Kate Middleton on a
- Kate Middleton Rewore a Dress, Admits She Liked Uno As a Kid
- Kate Middleton Wants Everyone to Help Support Children's Mental Health
- Rude London Marathoner Shoots Prince William With Water While Kate Middleton Smirks
- Kate Middleton, Future HuffPo Guest Editor, Will Become Queen of the Content Mines for a Day
- Kate Middleton Is Carrying Another Royal Baby In Her Womb
- Kate Middleton Gives Birth to a Daughter, Prince Will Was There Too
- Here is Kate Middleton Photobombing A Fan's Selfie in New Zealand
- This Week in Tabloids: Kim Kardashian and Kate Middleton Hate Each Other, Which Makes Sense