Vanity Fair, citing an unnamed source, reported Thursday the duchess “has been talking to some of her friends about the birth and how she and Harry plan to raise their baby. Her exact word was fluid.”
“She said they plan to raise their child with a fluid approach to gender and they won’t be imposing any stereotypes,” the Vanity Fair source added in the report, which came days after the former “Suits” actresses’ star-studded baby shower in New York.
Royal denials are rare, with the palaces usually preferring to neither confirm nor deny rumors.
The last royal denial came from Buckingham Palace in November, after The Sun reported that the Duchess of Sussex “bitched out” the Duchess of Cambridge’s staff.
“This never happened,” the palace said.
RELATED: Meghan in NYC
Despite the new denial, we do know one thing: The Duke and Duchess of Sussex expect to welcome their little one at the end of April or beginning of May.
Prince Harry is already the king of dad jokes. He delivered a hilarious, slightly off-color routine (for a royal, that is) during the couple’s recent royal trip to Morocco.
When a woman at an event congratulated the two on their pregnancy, Harry jokingly said, “What, you’re pregnant?” to Meghan.
“Surprise!” Meghan said back, laughing.
Harry made the audience ― and his wife ― laugh even harder by asking, “Is it mine?!”
Watch the moment unfold below.
RELATED: Inside Meghan’s baby shower
Royal news doesn’t stop at the wedding. Subscribe to HuffPost’s Watching the Royals newsletter for all things Windsor (and beyond).
- This article originally appeared on HuffPost.
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Reveal Baby's Name is Archie
- Feeling all white! Duchess of Sussex wears butterfly earrings that once belonged to Princess Diana as she shows off the hint of a bump in stylish £1,000 dress by Australian designer Karen Gee
- Manny Machado's agent issues scathing statement ripping the media
- ‘I’m going to get my wife to say hello!’ Harry introduces Meghan to Australian war widow, 98, as he meets her for the third time and shares a cuddle after she stole a cheeky kiss on his previous visits
- Meghan masters the art of the tour wardrobe! Pregnant Duchess pulls off her first flawless costume change as she swaps her white dress for green Brandon Maxwell in Sydney - after fans CRASHED the Karen Gee site in search of the royal's look
- The Meghan Markle effect continues! Local denim brand the Duchess wore on her Australian tour last year opens a new factory overseas after receiving the royal's approval
- The Meghan Markle effect: How Australian fashion brands are enjoying massive sales spikes and a 3000 per cent increase in traffic to their sites after the Duchess wore their clothes
- Matt Kuchar stiffing his caddie was horrible. His response to the backlash is worse.
- Vauxhall Insignia Sports Tourer on long-term test: the sleek family estate with loads of promise
- What would it take to get Jim Harbaugh back to the NFL?
- That’s Pretty Interesting: Do Giannis Antetokounmpo’s scorching Bucks deserve more respect?
- Sportsman Racers Winning Class at Indy Was Their High Mark
- 4,300-Mile Unrestored 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle Is Nicest LS6 on Planet
- Camaro, Challenger, Shelby: Old vs New Cars
- HOT ROD’s First V8 Vette
- Ferrari Testarossa vs. Lamborghini Countach
- 2019 March Madness: Tennessee's journey to the Sweet 16 started when Admiral Schofield decided not to jump ship
Kensington Palace issues rare denial over Baby Sussex rumor have 5837 words, post on www.aol.com at March 4, 2019. This is cached page on Travel News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.