Season 23 of The Bachelor will reach its natural conclusion Tuesday night, and then we can take a long national nap until Bachelor in Paradise returns. On Monday, in Part 1 of the finale, Colton Underwood broke up with both Tayshia and Hannah G. in a Bachelor franchise first: there are no women left on the show. With two more hours left to fill, it’s all but written in stone that Underwood is going to go after Cassie, the last of many women to break up with him this season. It’s a creepy move, and I can’t envision a universe in which the Bachelor franchise makes “the chase for Cassie” (their words, not mine) feel any less stalker-adjacent, but I digress. Will Colton somehow manage to manipulate Cassie into changing her mind and running off with him, though she was the one break up with him? Will her dad stop hating Colton? Who will become the next Bachelorette? Do you also want it to be Tayshia but are really concerned it’s going to be Hannah B.? Discuss.
- 13 Reason Why Season 2 finale: Hannah Baker's note revealed
- Star Search 2018 heads to Hessle Road for a huge night of talent
- Politics Report: SANDAG Has to Start Executive Search Over
- 'The Bachelorette': 2 hunks from Upstate NY to compete for Becca Kufrin's heart
- Becca Kufrin’s ‘Bachelorette’ premiere: the best, worst and weirdest moments
- My five-year-old son never sleeps… and I have to lock him in a padded steel bed at night to keep him safe
- Fortnite to hold 100-player Pro-Am at E3
- Lesley Manville Has Waited Long Enough
- What's next for Mike Fisher after return to retirement from Predators?
- Why we see repeat celebrities like Joey Fatone at Derby each year
Open Thread: Colton Underwood Searches for Cassie in the Bachelor Finale, Part 2 have 282 words, post on themuse.jezebel.com at March 11, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.