By Tom Orsborn Published 5:05 pm CDT, Friday, March 29, 2019 SAN ANTONIO – Peter J. Holt has succeeded his mother as chairman and co-chief executive officer of Spurs Sports & Entertainment, the Spurs announced Friday. Julianna Hawn Holt, Peter J. Holt’s mother, had held those posts since March 2018, when she succeeded her husband Peter M. Holt after he stepped down following a 20-year stint as the franchise’s boss. The Spurs also announced Friday that Peter J. Holt and his sister Corinna Holt Richter would succeed their parents on the organizations board of managers. RELATED: Photos show the emotion from Manu’s retirement ceremony “We are excited to have Peter and Corinna assume leadership roles within Spurs Sport & En-tertainment,” SS&E president and co-CEO Rick Pych said in a statement. “Their values and business acumen will be key assets to our organization. The success and stability the Spurs have enjoyed under the leadership of the Holt family is remarkable. Logical succession planning has always been im-portant to the Holt family, and we are thrilled that the family’s legacy will be sustained through their continued dedication and vision.” The Spurs have won five NBA titles since the Holts joined the franchise’s ownership… Read full this story
- WeWork, eBay, and Wells Fargo: 2019 has seen a mass exodus of CEOs in the US
- How convent-educated virgin ballet dancer Bella Wright finally tamed lothario Peter Stringfellow
- Peter Andre’s wife Emily rules out move to the US despite his relocation plans
- Nightclub tycoon Peter Stringfellow dies aged 77
- New president and chairman for Hope Show
- Babergh District Council elects its new chairman for the year
- Holt Festival has two special Norfolk Day events planned
- Holt Festival’s Sir John Hurt art prize winner announced
- Join a celebration of the wartime spirit at the Holt 1940s weekend 2018.
- Mears Group navigates activist investor bid to oust chairman
Peter J. Holt succeeds his mother as Spurs chairman and co-CEO have 317 words, post on www.chron.com at March 29, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.