Since I’ve become older my eyesight has got worse. I’ve always been short-sighted but over the last year or two my reading ability has changed and I’ve had to succumb to reading glasses. These have helped me focus on fine print and I’ve also noticed that I need to use the light on my iPhone to read a menu in low lighting conditions. So when Serious Readers, a lighting company, got in touch to ask me to review one of their reading lights I could hardly say no. I really did need a quality reading light! Serious Readers came about on the back of their original company that sold essential reading lights for 25 years to a range of places including lifeboats and space ships. When the founder Alex Pratt couldn’t find a good reading light for his mum, he decided to invent one himself, and so the company was born. The Alex range from Serious Readers is their classic range. Unboxing Unboxing was easy, it was well packed and all assembled so no worrying about following complicated instructions. The light comes with a simple booklet on how to get started. Getting started You just plug in the light and away you… Read full this story
- Meet Audrey: the online book app where users read aloud to one another
- John's real-time WW1 blog: Harborough’s finest ‘set their teeth’ and repulse night-time assault ‘by the light of the moon’
- Ten of the best in line for a Dublin Literary Award
- New light on 1,500 years of Irish history
- Planning an outdoor screening of the England match? You need to read this
- The books and novelists I have read
- Ambulance parking ticket video sparks huge debate among readers
- The Masters 2018: First round live scores and Augusta leaderboard where Henrik Stenson is in contention
- When was Bill Clinton’s The President Is Missing released in the UK, who is co-author James Patterson and what is it about?
- Reaping the fruits of her labour: from Tipperary farm to head of health giant
Serious Readers Need A Serious Reading Light have 347 words, post on www.thediaryofajewellerylover.co.uk at March 27, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.