SPRING warmth will be in the air today as the season finally sees off the ‘Mad March’ snow and storms with temperatures in the mid-teens – ahead of even warmer conditions later this week. Warm air is billowing in from the Atlantic today helping thermometers hit pleasantly mild highs of around 14C in the south of England and 10C in the north of Scotland, as spring weather finally hits the UK. Sadly, with the balmier conditions comes the risk of rain as thick cloud is also set to push in across Britain all day on Tuesday. Forecasters at Meteogroup UK said: “It will be cloudy but dry for most of England and Wales, although a few spots of rain are possible in the west, especially around coasts and hills. “Scotland and Northern Ireland will be cloudy with patchy rain, mostly in the west. Brisk south-westerly winds in the north. “Occasional brighter spells in the east.” Even more glorious warm weather is set to make a welcome return after the UK was hit by heavy rain and wild winds – with temperatures set to hit 20C later this week. Be in control of your bills – and save an average of… Read full this story
- Hunting Snow Geese In Spring - Best Season For Hunters
- 2009 Czech Property Forecast
- TransCanyon Epic - Rim2Rim2Rim at the Grand Canyon, Arizona in One Day
- When Booking a Cruise, Be Mindful of the Seasonal Trends
- Melbourne - In Pole Position
- Simple Fundraising Ideas? One Woman's Crazy, Adventurous Quest in Search of Ideas For Fundraisers
- Is Debt Consolidation Necessary?
- Mostly True Stories About Living on a Farm in the Early Years
- Why Take Care of Your Skin?
UK weather forecast – Mid-week 20C scorcher for Britain as spring finally sees-off ‘Mad March’ snow and storms have 273 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 19, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.