My astrology app Co-Star told me that on April 21, I would find power in love. The stars gave me blanket permission to speak up and express myself—or, in the app’s words, “Communication will enhance ego.” Off I went that morning, the beginning of Taurus season, ready to tell my date of six months I wanted something more out of our budding flirtation. Jupiter was in Sagittarius, Co-Star told me, so naturally he would feel the same way, too. God had other plans. Less than an hour later, as I was trudged onto the train home, rejected, I balanced my pity bagel on the inside of my elbow and pulled out a copy of Jesus Calling. The leather-bound devotional is written in diary format, with daily entries from the perspective of Jesus Christ himself. Turns out, the scrubs at Co-Star had no idea what they were talking about. According to Jesus, April 21 was not the day to put on a see-through top and demand that a boy like me back. It was always meant to be a day for silent reflection. “LET ME CONTROL YOUR MIND,” the entry commanded. “The mind is the most restless, unruly part of mankind…. Read full this story
- Justin Bieber 'punches man in the face' at Coachella party
- Justin Bieber Plays in Soccer Match in L.A.
- Justin Bieber’s new model squeeze Baskin Champion grins as she strips to her pink lingerie
- Justin Bieber Finally Figures Out His Lamborghini Aventador, in Reverse
- Justin Bieber Sits on the Ground to Chat Up Homeless Couple
- Justin Bieber Struggles to Back Out of Downhill Driveway with Lamborghini
- A Picture of Justin Bieber in a Dress Has This Christian Critic All Confused
- Coachella 2018: Justin Bieber, Shania Twain and yodel kid among the celebrities showing up at weekend 1
- Celebrities reportedly flock to unfollow Kanye West
- Bieber reunites with Baskin Champion at SoulCycle class
Amen, Justin Bieber. I Prayed Like a Celebrity for Three Weeks. have 308 words, post on www.thedailybeast.com at April 25, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.