The Pikes Peak Workforce Center will hold a job fair for aspiring workers aged 16 and older. Thirty employers will be at the fair from 11:30 a.m.-3 p.m. Thursday at the Aspen Mine Center, 166 E. Bennett Ave., in Cripple Creek.
Those attending should bring 10 copies of their resumé. More information is available at ppwfc.org/cripple-creek-job-fair/.
- Bengaluru Hosts India’s First Job Fair For The LGBTQ Community
- At Pikes Peak, VW just used an EV to smash a gas-powered record
- Bentley’s behemoth Bentayga breaks Pikes Peak SUV record
- Bentley Continental GT smashes production-car record at Pikes Peak
- Acura engineers love speed so much that they set up a Pikes Peak race team
- Racing with royalty—Behind the scenes with Pikes Peak’s “King of the Mountain”
- Electric Vehicles at the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb: Race report
- 1-megawatt electric car sets new record at Pikes Peak Int’l Hill Climb
- Essex Art Center to Host First Annual Pottery Fair, Nov 23 & 24
- Essex Art Center to Host First Annual Pottery Fair Nov 23 & 24