As many as 85 percent of industrial enterprises in Vietnam still lag behind the fourth Industrial Revolution (Industry 4.0), and only 13 per cent are at the beginner level, one official has warned. Nguyen Duc Thanh, director of the Viet Nam Institute for Economic and Policy Research (VEPR) addresses the Launching Conference of Viet Nam Annual Economic Report 2019 co-organised by VEPR and the Friedrich Naumann Foundation (FNF) Viet Nam in Ha Noi on Wednesday. Nguyen Duc Thanh, director of the Vietnam Institute for Economic and Policy Research (VEPR) was speaking during the Launching Conference of Vietnam's Annual Economic Report 2019 co-organised by VEPR and the Friedrich Naumann Foundation (FNF) Vietnam in Hanoi on Wednesday. "At present, most Vietnamese enterprises are just standing in front of the threshold of the fourth industrial revolution, not yet really immersed in it," Thanh said. "It is important to bring Industry 4.0 into real life and integrate it into the ongoing strategies and programmes of businesses, thereby positioning their future and long-term development," Thanh said. "The impact of technology in the workplace has not yet been witnessed significantly. Nevertheless, adoption of robotic automation has already started penetrating some industries including automobile, computer and electronics, electrical equipment."… Read full this story
- Shineco, Inc. Reports Fiscal Year 2019 Financial Results
- Texas New Homes Market Remains Steady
- How a crime reporter went from covering murders to solving them
- Vietnam, Indonesia lead ASEAN in internet economy growth
- Vietnam ditches nuclear power plans
- Vietnam: A country on the move
- Can the travel industry save Greece?
- Tobacco industry challenges Thai government
- Daily Business Report-Sept. 17, 2019, San Diego Metro Magazine
- As palm oil industry booms, concerns grow about environmental fall-out
85 percent of Vietnam's enterprises remain outside of Industry 4.0: report have 271 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at May 30, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.