Ba Na Hills at the Sun World complex in Danang From the cloud-covered peak of Fansipan Mountain in Sapa to the magnificent Halong Bay; from the lush paradise of Ba Na Hills to the stunning beaches of Danang or Phu Quoc – there’s no denying each of the five Sun World Complexes in Vietnam is a neighbour to great natural beauty. When first mapping out their vision, the investor Sun Group — Vietnam’s premier developer of luxury tourism projects and entertainment complexes — knew they wanted to create world-class theme parks and entertainment complexes in some of the country’s most incredible locations. However, the plan was not simply to ‘”entertain”. They also wanted to add something truly magical to each of these iconic destinations. In many cases, people could scarcely believe what they managed to achieve. The view from Sun World Fansipan Legend “A cable car to the top of Fansipan? We couldn’t imagine that such a thing was possible when we first heard about it,” said Hoang Kim, a mother of two kids from Hanoi. “When my husband and I showed our kids a video of the cable car riding to the top, they begged us to take them… Read full this story
- Cool, Drama-Free Fishing Opener. Springier for Mother's Day
- Summer fun in the sun in Chicago: Water sports, camping, boat tours and more
- How Kelly Slater’s Surf Ranch might show us what the future of surfing looks like
- The Latest: Justify social media favorite to win the Derby
- ASU graduates take on the world after changing their own to get a degree
- Former NBA Star and Arizona Librarian Celebrate Breastfeeding and Animal Babies through Bilingual Children’s Literature
- TV star Joelle and the growing business of beauty in the Middle East
- 'Stadium surfing' – a sneak preview of Olympic future?
- Meghan Markle had a Hollywood-but-humble youth before royalty rang
- How the Maldives is reinventing itself as a family destination – and why now's the time to go
At Sun World, Mother Nature is always the star of the show have 334 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at October 15, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.