Whether you’re an avid diver, a water sports enthusiast or a lover of marine life, Australia is a magical place that will attract and win the hearts of many a traveler. Why? Because it is the gateway to some of the most magnificent sites in the world! Home to the Great Barrier Reef, liveaboards in Australia give divers the opportunity to explore the majestic 2,300km-long ecosystem, made up of thousands of vibrant coral reefs and hundreds of diverse islands. Have a life changing experience diving among the world’s largest collection of coral, fish, molluscs, starfish, dugong (sea cow), turtles, dolphins and sharks. Besides the Great Barrier Reef, there are plenty of other destinations in Australia that are worth adding to your diving bucket list. Western Australia is notable as it’s teeming with unspoiled reefs and is arguably just as beautiful to dive as the Eastern side. You’ll find an abundance of marine life lurking among the vibrant corals just waiting to be discovered.No matter where you go, a liveaboard in Australia is the best way to see all the country is hiding below the surface. Be amazed with the vast amount of life present in these warm waters, and have… Read full this story
- Planning Your Budget Backpacking Trip
- Looking For the Best Budget Or Luxury Hotels in Singapore
- The Best Budget Hotels in Panama City
- Best Budget Plasma For Your Money
- Spring Break Without Breaking Your Budget
- Asia Diving on a Tight Travel Budget?
- The Most Overlooked Budgeting Solution
- Australia Hotels - Destination For Comfort and Relaxation
- Scuba Diving Trips & Dive Travel Deals
- Northern Territory Luxury Holidays
Australia Liveaboards 2019: Best Budget & Luxury Trips have 278 words, post on www.adventureinyou.com at May 22, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.