News Related: Grosvenor House, Grosvenor House Dubai, Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort If you collect and redeem Marriott Bonvoy points, it’s worth knowing which Marriott Bonvoy hotel is best in Dubai for families and couples: Grosvenor House Vs Le Royal Meridien. If you are redeeming points for a stay at either of these hotels, the price is 35,000 Marriott Bonvoy points, the same for both properties, which makes the choice even harder. Our Travel Auctions Sort By popular latest ending In terms of location, Grosvenor House is just across the road from Le Royal Meridien. Le Royal Meridien is on the beach with green gardens and pools, one with a bridge as well as plenty of palm trees. Grosvenor House is a short walk or minibus ride away from Le Royal Meridien and offers a more adult environment which has better bars and feels more adult. Le Royal Meridien was recently refurbished so rooms here are light and modern, the Grosvenor House offers contemproary luxury and a more high-end feel. Whichever of these two hotels that you decide to visit, you’ll need to jump in a taxi (which are cheap in Dubai) to go sightseeing as you are 25 minutes… Read full this story
- Five things to consider in the in-housing vs agencies debate
- 10 of the best railway hotels in Europe: readers’ travel tips
- 2019 Best Free DVD Rippers Comparison: HandBrake vs. WinX DVD Ripper
- PICTURED: Brothers aged 9 and 11 who were the best of friends die in house fire after briefly being left home alone when their mom went out to run errands and their dad was starting his first day in a new job
- 5 hot products from Best Buy's 4-day sale
- Ex-Corrie star Catherine Tyldesley relaxes in Dubai and splashes around on beach
- Les journées européennes du patrimoine / European Heritage Days
- Benelli Imperiale 400 Vs Royal Enfield 350 Classic Vs Jawa: Price Comparison
- The final season of House of Cards and Children of Men come to Netflix!
- Clash Royale update hub: Every new card and balance update in one place
Best Bonvoy Hotel In Dubai: Grosvenor House Vs Le Royal Meridien have 347 words, post on www.luxurytraveldiary.com at May 17, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.