By Selby Lopez, The Dallas Morning News (TNS) Wednesday, May 15, 2019 | 12:53 p.m. With reports that the Wings are working on a potential trade to ship Liz Cambage to the Las Vegas Aces, the All-Star center took to Instagram on Tuesday night blow off some steam. Cambage kicked off a series of posts to her Instagram stories with a video of her crying the caption “Want to know how I really feel? This has been me the past two months.” Warning: These tweets contain explicit language. She followed by posting a photo of herself with the caption “You never cared about me, you just cared about owning me. I’m a human and I deserve to be treated that way.” She concluded with a video of her looking at the camera with a heartfelt caption to her fans saying “I’m sick of being patient and being quiet. I’m sick of not eating and not sleeping. I’m sick of being in limbo. I see all your messages and it really does mean the world to me.” Cambage quickly became an MVP candidate in her lone season in Dallas, averaging 23 points, 9.7 rebounds and 1.6 blocks per game. She broke… Read full this story
- New logo, uniforms signal new era for Dallas Stars
- Dallas star claims Rovers bid
- Bag of Pucks: Nill in, Nieuwendyk out for Stars
- Trading Jagr, Morrow, Roy logical for Stars
- Report: Stars to hire Jim Nill as GM
- What’s next for the Stars after missing the playoffs?
- Checking in with the Stars’ brass
- Stars embark on vital journey
- Stars’ Seguin ready to move on from social media fiasco
- Cards’ ace Carpenter done for the season
Dallas All-Star Liz Cambage speaks out on Aces trade reports have 270 words, post on lasvegassun.com at May 15, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.