Two people were injured in a homeless service center in downtown San Diego Thursday afternoon when a resident who was cooking caught a kitchen cabinet on fire, a San Diego Fire-Rescue spokeswoman said. The fire was reported around 1:24 p.m. at PATH San Diego’s Connections Housing on Sixth Avenue near West A Street. The blaze was extinguished before fire crews arrived by the building’s sprinkler system, said San Diego Fire-Rescue spokeswoman Monica Munoz. She said two patients were transported to the hospital for treatment. According to scanner traffic, at least one person suffered a burn on the arm. “An individual was frying food on the stove and caught a cabinet on fire, which activated a sprinkler and extinguished it,” Munoz said. No damage estimate or other details were immediately available.