Remarkably, three components including new registration, supplement and capital contribution, share purchase of foreign investment flows tend to increase.
Specifically, the country had 1,363 new projects granted investment registration certificates with a total new registered capital of US$ 6.46 billion, up 38.7 percent over the same period in 2018. Besides, there are 505 investment projects registered to adjust investment capital with total registered capital increased additionally by US$ 2.63 billion, up 5.5 percent compared to the same period in 2018.
At the same period, there were 3,160 capital contributions, shares purchase of foreign investors with a total value of US$ 7.65 billion, 2.8 times higher than the same period and accounting for 45.7 percent of the total registered capital. Meanwhile, the disbursement rate still maintained a slight increase, estimated at US$ 7.3 billion, up 7.8 percent compared to the same period of last year.
Vietnam lured investment projects of 88 worldwide countries and territories. Of which, Hong Kong ranked the first with a total investment of US$ 5.08 billion and second one is South Korea with US$ 2.62 billion.
Accordingly, Hanoi has attracted the most foreign investment with a total registered capital of over US$ 4.79 billion; Ho Chi Minh City ranked the second with total registered capital of US$ 2.78 billion USD; and Binh Duong was the third with a total registered capital of more than US$ 1.25 billion, etc.
BY ANH PHUONG- Translated by Huyen Huong
- 'Our course is set,' says SingPost's new chief executive
- PSEi breaches 8,000 pts, driven by foreign funds
- Here are the star traders trying to become the hedge fund honchos of tomorrow
- Trump has criticized General Motors and Toyota — but the companies still seem thrilled about his presidency
- AUD at 3 week lows as commodities spiral down; NZD cautious
- Against China, Vietnam stands alone Forecast
- Duterte seen talking down peso beyond 50-level of 2008 crisis
- YELLEN: Putting off rate hikes could force the Fed to overreact later
- YELLEN: I see the positives out weighing the negatives in the US economy right now
- FED’S MESTER: We are not behind the curve
- FED’S MESTER: After a soft patch, I think the US economy will ‘regain its footing’
- Wall Street is about to find out whether the next big rally in stocks can be justified
- YELLEN: March is on the table
- ‘It seems like nobody is worried about anything right now’: Why the Trump rally has run ahead of itself
- A Singapore penthouse is on sale for $73 million — and it could mean a big shift for the real estate market
- The cost of brownouts
- Inflation avg steady at 2.8% in July – analysts
- A second opinion on the state of our nation
- Stock market chaos raises doubts about China’s state-shackled economy
- Climate change: Common ground between China and US
Foreign investment in first five months set new peak have 441 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at May 26, 2019. This is cached page on Travel News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.