The capital city of Hanoi is working to build a greater number of accommodation establishments and calling for more luxury projects to meet the increasing demands of tourists (Photo: vietbao.vn) Hanoi (VNA) – The capital city of Hanoi is working to build a greater number of accommodation establishments and call for more luxury projects to meet the increasing demands of tourists. The city is currently home to nearly 3,500 accommodation facilities, with more than 60,800 rooms. Notably, there are 67 hotels with between three- to five-star ratings, seven luxury condotel complexes, as well as about 10,860 houses being leased to foreigners. In 2018, Hanoi welcomed 26.31 million visitors, including more than 6 million foreigners. The number of visitors to Hanoi in the first three months of this year is estimated at more than 7.47 million visitors, a rise of 10.6 percent year-on-year, announced the municipal Department of Tourism. Of the figure, there are nearly 5.6 million domestic visitors and 1.88 million foreign tourists, up 9 and 15.5 percent over the previous year, respectively. The city’s tourism sector is projected to earn over 26.95 billion VND (1.16 million USD) in the period, representing a year-on-year surge of 32 percent. In 2019,… Read full this story
- City seeks to increase number of kids eating in Summer Meals Program
- An increasing number of NYC renters want to live in Airbnb-friendly buildings: survey
- U.S. to increase number of Syrian refugees it will take, but John Kerry doesn't know how many
- Borough Park clogged with yeshiva buses due to the increasing number of vehicles and schools
- Does daylight saving time increase number of crashes?
- Increasing number of NYC buildings aren't up to snuff for mortgages
- Councilwoman seeks increased diversity training, recruitment in light of Danny Chen death
- An increasing number of politicians in Albany are supporting a measure to make Con Ed pay union wages to contract workers
- Increasing Number of Americans Turning to Christian Alternative to ObamaCare
- Why Cubans' numbers are surging in Louisville
Hanoi seeks to increase number of accommodation establishments have 319 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at May 24, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.