Hearings for the suspects in the STEM School Highlands Ranch shooting that left one dead have been rescheduled for Wednesday, the 18th Judicial District Attorney’s Office announced Friday.Formal charges were expected to be filed for Devon Erickson, 18, and his 16-year-old suspected accomplice at 1:30 p.m. Friday at the Douglas County Courthouse.It is not yet clear whether news cameras will be allowed at the hearing. Colorado Springs News STEM shooting suspect denounced ‘all those Christians who hate gays’ Julio Rosas The Washington Examiner In the days following Tuesday’s shooting, students from the school have celebrated and mourned the life of 18-year-old Kendrick Castillo, who was shot and killed trying to tackle one of the shooters. Authorities have credited him and two classmates with thwarting the attack.Eight other people were injured.
- Court: Teen accused in school shooting plot deserves bail
- Students Activists Walk Out for Background Checks Parkland School Shooter Passed
- This officer stopped a school shooter before anyone got hurt
- Florida school shooter's Instagram account shows a gun-obsessed, deeply troubled teen
- Officer shoots armed former student at Illinois high school
- 10 Ways Parents and Schools Can Prevent School Shootings Now (Op-Ed)
- One in Custody, One Hospitalized After Man with Rifle Enters California High School Campus
- Nikolas Cruz can't afford private attorney in Fla. school massacre case: Defense
- Stoneman Douglas Shooter Nikolas Cruz in Court Wednesday For Hearing Over Finances
- The Georgia highway sniper reportedly 'idolized' the Parkland shooter
Hearings for accused STEM School shooters rescheduled have 246 words, post on gazette.com at May 10, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.