A killer who stabbed a man to death in a road rage attack on the M25 could be freed this week, it is claimed. Kenneth Noye killed 21-year-old Stephen Cameron in an attack in 1996, and has served nearly 20 years behind bars. But a parole hearing om Wednesday could see officials decide to set Noye, now 71, can be released. Mr Cameron’s dad has voiced his horror that the killer could soon be set free. Dad Ken Cameron, 72, told The Sun: “All we ever wanted was justice. Life should mean life for him. “The only way Noye should be allowed out is in a wooden box.’’ Legal experts told the newspaper that Noye – who is serving a life sentence for the killing – is “highly likely” to be released. Mr Cameron was stabbed in front of his terrified fiancee, Danielle Cable, who was 17 at the time. Noye had been acquitted of killing detective John Fordham, who he stabbed 10 times after finding him in his garden in 1985. The killer served eight years for handling stolen gold in the Brink’s-Mat bullion robbery in 1983, which saw £26million of gold, diamonds and cash stolen from a warehouse… Read full this story
- Police force that failed to charge Ahmaud Arbery's killers has a 'track record of corruption', faced 17 lawsuits in the past decade, had its drug force dismantled and locals say it is 'a good old boys club'
- Ahmaud Arbery’s heartbroken mom says she hopes her son's killers spend the rest of their lives behind bars and reveals he was born on Mother's Day in 1994 so this weekend will be 'especially hard' without him
- How Would You Like $2 Million to Steal Elvis' Coffin?
- Fred and Rose West's 'next victim' on how she escaped killer couple's clutches
- Coronavirus and prisoners: Legal battles rage in state over inmate releases
- Rage of cultists in Lagos (2)
- Goldie Taylor—The Search for My Father’s Killer
- Coronavirus lockdown: The freed prisoner who is unable to return home
- Sentenced for Three Strikes, Then Freed. Now Comes a Pushback.
- Black Widow's life in jail with UK's most evil women Myra Hindley and Rose West
M25 road rage killer Kenneth Noye 'likely to be freed from jail this week' have 346 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at May 20, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.