Ask the Expert service is a free service for Telegraph Travel subscribers who have signed up to the Travel Club
Telegraph Travel (TT) will endeavour to answer questions put to us by Travel Club members but we are unable to guarantee that every question will be answered
Our Telegraph Travel experts or one of our team of freelance travel experts will be answering the questions and will make recommendations purely on independent editorial travel expertise.
Telegraph Travel will try to answer questions that concern recommendations for destinations, hotels and transport around the world. TT will reply in a way that best answers the question and that will not exceed 150 words. Unfortunately no further discussion can be entered into regarding our recommendations.
TT will not make recommendations in areas the FCO does not recommend UK citizens travel.
Generally TT will do our best to reply to your question in good time, normally within seven working days but this is not guaranteed.
TT will make no guarantee for the operators, hotels or destinations we recommend and cannot be held liable for any issues encountered if Travel Club members travel with or stay at recommendations made.
TT experts will make recommendations based on their personal expertise and editorial sensibilities so not all recommendations may suit Travel Club members personal preferences
No recommendation made by TT experts will be influenced by commercial preference or partnerships and will be editorially independent.
Please note that this Ask the Expert service is subject to change by TMG
- Journey to Iceland with the WITF Travel Club in 2019You may also be interested in...
- Journey to Memorials of World War II with the WITF Travel Club in August 2019You may also be interested in...
- Journey to Costa Rica with the WITF Travel Club in 2019You may also be interested in...
- Why I'm Choosing To Travel Long-Term Without My Fiancé
- Problem Solved: I want out of this travel club but they say no
- Housatonic Valley sudents reviving travel club with event
- 7 Hours of Travel, 2 Hours on the Ground: Worth It for the Rewards Points
- How to improve your travel literacy
- Time-travel to 1971 San Francisco, Berkeley with tech pioneer's incredible street photos
- Popular tourist island in Philippines reopening to travelers after being deemed a 'cesspool'