Leading fashion magazine Vogue has selected Vietnamese model Do Ha (Ha Kino) and Thuy Trang in its selection of street outfit highlights of the Sydney Fashion Week held May 12-18. The photos of the two models were taken by Dan Roberts. The two models joined the Sydney Fashion Week after participating in Vietnamese designer Do Manh Cuong’s spring-summer fashion show in Sydney earlier the same month. They said they wanted to explore the model market and local fashion brands in Australia. Model Thuy Trang. Photo courtesy of Vogue magazine Thuy Trang selected an elegant yellow suit and trousers, no bra, black boots and a necklace. Model Do Ha. Photo courtesy of Vogue magazine Do Ha mixed and matched a velvet army-styled jacket, large pants with cargo pockets, an extra-long colorful belt and a pair of ton-sur-ton earrings. Do Ha’s outfit was also featured in Vogue magazine’s French, American, Russian, Britain, Australian and Hong Kong editions. The model said that she only had two days to prepare clothes and accessories before going to Australia. “I was surprised to receive the attention of guests and especially the photos capturing the street style,” Ha said. “Everyone asked where I came from and which… Read full this story
- Vietnamese model wins Mister Grand International 2019 crown
- Who is Linda Lusardi, how old is she, who is the Page 3 Girl star’s husband and does she have children?
- Blooming beautiful! Adut Akech looks breathtaking in a rose-inspired haute couture ensemble as she graces the cover of Vogue Paris
- Men's Vogue
- Beyoncé’s Vogue Cover Is Fabulous. And It’s an Insult to Journalism.
- Woman, 85, with dementia who once modelled for Yves Saint Laurent and Dior stars in stunning photoshoot after a Vogue photographer spotted her in her care home
- Ex-model, 85, who worked for Yves Saint Laurent and Dior relives her catwalk days in a stunning photoshoot after a Vogue photographer spotted her in a care home
- Has Coco Gauff Got Next? The 15-Year-Old Tennis Phenom Lands the Cover of Teen Vogue
- Meghan Markle Risks New Feud With Kate Saying it Would Be ‘Boastful’ to Appear on the Cover of British Vogue
- Jeff Buckley’s ‘Grace’: 10 Things You Didn’t Know
Vietnamese models grace Vogue pages have 372 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at May 23, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.