Inspired by maritime traditions, a new-American fare restaurant will open at the Westin Long Beach at 333 E. Ocean Blvd. this summer.
A June 27 opening is set for Navy Proof Food & Spirits, which was developed as part of the hotel’s current $23 million renovation that includes a coffee house called Bluestone Lane plus lobby and room renovations.
Decked out in white marble flooring and a three-story sculptural chandelier, Navy Proof Food & Spirits will be led in the kitchen by Chef Chris Garasic, formerly of Mucho Ultima and The Shade Hotel in Manhattan Beach.
The menu will consist of dishes from the sea and land.
- Coronavirus: Millions now under stricter rules as new COVID-19 restrictions come into force
- S.F. to begin moving homeless out of hotels soon. Some might get housing, others ‘safe’ tent sites
- New York family buys Cole Porter's table for $18,000 at Waldorf Astoria auction after eating Christmas dinner at it for years - as 80,000 items from the NYC landmark sell for $1.5 million
- More San Francisco restaurants are mulling a drastic step this winter: closing for 'hibernation'
- Alex Gerrard and Tanya Bardsley attend the opening of new Liverpool restaurant with a host of celebs (but make no attempt to social distance or wear face masks!)
- Indoor Dining To Be Suspended In New York City, Gov. Cuomo Cites Increasing COVID-19 Hospitalizations
- Indoor dining in New York City will be suspended starting Monday, Cuomo says
- Love Island SPOILER: Megan and Wes' romance is ALREADY on the rocks... as both have their heads turned by the 12 new islanders
- All-New (2021) KTM Duke 125 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.50 Lakh
- Coronavirus Update: More Testing Sites In NYC, Dozens More Die In New Jersey, And Conn. Sees Increase In Positivity Rate
- How to transform 'inedible' hotel quarantine meals 'that looked like they'd been blended before being dropped off' into VERY impressive restaurant-quality creations
- What do the new Tier restrictions mean for me, how do I have a pint and where can I see my friends and family? Vital Q&A as England's lockdown ends today
- The Mount Edgcumbe, Tunbridge Wells, Kent: hotel review
- Swanky NJ Restaurant Shut Down for Hosting NY Young Republicans’ Maskless Gala
- Here we go again: The US could start losing jobs very soon
- 80% percent of restaurants yet to open and 40% may never open again, says sector body HRAWI
- How new verticals in home-delivery and takeaway space are helping restaurants tide over COVID crisis
- Why the restaurant lobby met the BMC Commissioner
- 'Astronomical' amounts of food are being binned by restaurants and pubs because of the 'substantial meal' rule -with scotch eggs and even OYSTERS going to waste
- FLC Grand Hotel Quy Nhon: one of Vietnam’s greatest hotels coming into operation
A new maritime-inspired restaurant is coming to this hotel soon have 481 words, post on www.dailybreeze.com at June 5, 2019. This is cached page on Travel News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.