By Richard Guzman | [email protected] | Press TelegramPUBLISHED: June 5, 2019 at 5:22 pm | UPDATED: June 5, 2019 at 5:24 pm Inspired by maritime traditions, a new-American fare restaurant will open at the Westin Long Beach at 333 E. Ocean Blvd. this summer. A June 27 opening is set for Navy Proof Food & Spirits, which was developed as part of the hotel’s current $23 million renovation that includes a coffee house called Bluestone Lane plus lobby and room renovations. Decked out in white marble flooring and a three-story sculptural chandelier, Navy Proof Food & Spirits will be led in the kitchen by Chef Chris Garasic, formerly of Mucho Ultima and The Shade Hotel in Manhattan Beach. The menu will consist of dishes from the sea and land. Expect dishes like smoked and crispy fried chicken, duck confit banh mi and and grilled Spanish octopus. The new restaurant will also focus on cocktails and serve breakfast daily.
- Some Favourite Restaurants in Provence - Part 1
- Six Ways To Attract New Customers To Your Restaurant
- Top Three Luxury Hotels in New York City
- Agadir Hotels and Attractions - The Perfect Summer Mix
- Coming Soon - $30 Billion of New Las Vegas Hotels
- Aruba Hotels
- All About New York City Bars
- A Review of the Best Las Vegas Hotels on the Strip
- Gordon Ramsay Restaurants In London
- Nairobi Norfolk Hotel Guide - Luxury 5 star Nairobi Kenya Hotel
A new maritime-inspired restaurant is coming to this hotel soon have 217 words, post on www.dailybreeze.com at June 5, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.