By Richard Guzman | [email protected] | Press TelegramPUBLISHED: June 5, 2019 at 5:22 pm | UPDATED: June 5, 2019 at 5:24 pm Inspired by maritime traditions, a new-American fare restaurant will open at the Westin Long Beach at 333 E. Ocean Blvd. this summer. A June 27 opening is set for Navy Proof Food & Spirits, which was developed as part of the hotel’s current $23 million renovation that includes a coffee house called Bluestone Lane plus lobby and room renovations. Decked out in white marble flooring and a three-story sculptural chandelier, Navy Proof Food & Spirits will be led in the kitchen by Chef Chris Garasic, formerly of Mucho Ultima and The Shade Hotel in Manhattan Beach. The menu will consist of dishes from the sea and land. Expect dishes like smoked and crispy fried chicken, duck confit banh mi and and grilled Spanish octopus. The new restaurant will also focus on cocktails and serve breakfast daily.
- New Upscale-Casual Restaurant Hiring 200 For Chantilly Location
- 9 New York style restaurants in Houston
- See inside downtown Houston's new multi-million C. Baldwin hotel
- The most-anticipated restaurants coming to Denver in 2020
- Holiday guide to Sardinia’s best beaches, plus restaurants and hotels
- JW Marriott Hanoi houses one of 20 best new Asia Pacific restaurants
- Food in fashion: Dorset's restaurant and hotel scene
- Vienna city guide: what to do, plus the best cafes, restaurants and hotels
- There's a Flamin’ Hot Cheetos Pop-Up Restaurant Coming and the Menu Is Outrageous
- Universal Orlando's New Campfire-Themed Restaurant Is Officially Open for Business
A new maritime-inspired restaurant is coming to this hotel soon have 249 words, post on www.dailybreeze.com at June 5, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.