Appearing on GameSpot’s E3 2019 stage show on Tuesday, Bethesda boss Todd Howard opened up and spoke candidly about Fallout 76’s struggles and where the game is headed. The full segment is available to watch in the video embed above, and it is well worth a watch.In the video, Howard talks about how Bethesda was caught off guard by how widespread Fallout 76’s issues were at release. He said the issues might have been serious enough to sink the title were it not for the game’s passionate fan base that stuck with it and gave Bethesda feedback. Overall, Howard remarked that Bethesda “missed the mark” with Fallout 76 at release.He also acknowledged that Fallout 76 was something new and different for Bethesda with its always-online, multiplayer-focused nature. He said Fallout 76 was similar to Bungie’s Destiny in that it wasn’t overwhelmingly enjoyed at launch but survived–and thrived–thanks in part to fans that stuck with the game and helped give feedback to make it better.Howard’s main regret from Fallout 76 is that it didn’t go through enough public beta tests to give Bethesda the insight and information it needed to ensure a smoother rollout.While Fallout 76 might not have had the… Read full this story
- Bethesda's Todd Howard to receive the Lifetime Achievement Award at GDC 2016
- E3 2019: New Xbox Project Scarlett coming 2020, xCloud public test this fall, says Microsoft
- Golden Knights vs. Stars: 2020 Western Conference Final preview
- Giochi PS5: tutti i giochi e le esclusive Playstation 5 annunciati finora
- The best single-player games
- In Kashmir, still a long way to go
- Twelve Minutes Stars Daisy Ridley, Willem Dafoe, And James McAvoy
- FMIA: Roger Goodell Is Ready For A Covid Season. Are You Ready For A Bucs-Ravens Super Bowl in Tampa?
- FMIA: The NFL’s Surprise Team Of ’19 Doesn’t Plan To Be One-Year Wonder
- It’s on now: 2020 vote kicks off with N.C. ballots
After Bethesda E3 2019 Conference, Todd Howard Opens Up About Fallout 76's Struggles have 312 words, post on www.gamespot.com at June 12, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.