Associated Press Published 4:17 PM EDT Oct 12, 2019 New York – Taco Bell restaurants in some states are asking customers to try chicken or steak in their burritos after quality concerns pushed it to stop serving seasoned beef temporarily. The company said Saturday that it told affected restaurants to stop serving seasoned beef it as it replenishes supplies. The company says the beef didn’t meet its quality standards. Affected locations are in Michigan, Kentucky, Ohio and elsewhere, though the company could not immediately say how many stores were no longer serving seasoned beef. Customers were complaining on Twitter about not being able to satiate late-night cravings. In a statement, the company apologized for any inconvenience.
- Snacktaku Eats Taco Bell's Surprisingly Tasty Naked Chicken Chalupa
- Are You Aware That Taco Bell Was Named After a Man Named Glen Bell, Not After a Literal Bell?
- Make Your Own Naked Chicken Chalupa Because Taco Bell Is Taking Theirs Away
- The Newest Taco Bell In China Sure Looks Swanky
- Taco Bell's Waffle Taco: The Snacktaku Road Trip Review
- Taco Bell Monstrosity Puts Everything In One Order
- Taco Bell Made A Taco Out Of A Fried Egg, And It Is Delicious
- Snacktaku Goes To New York City, Eats Taco Bell's Stupid New Quesalupa
- Taco Bell's Next Big Product Release is Apparently a Frito Taco
- Man Asks for Taco Bell After Waking from Coma
Taco Bell pulls beef from some stores on quality concerns have 230 words, post on eu.detroitnews.com at June 5, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.