Addressing a press conference at Auberge de Castille, Malta this afternoon, Ryanair CEO Michael O’Leary said, “Ryanair is pleased to welcome Malta Air to the Ryanair Group of airlines, which now includes Buzz (Poland), Lauda (Austria), Malta Air, and Ryanair (Ireland). Malta Air will proudly fly the Maltese name and flag to over 60 destinations across Europe and North Africa as we look to grow our Maltese-based fleet, routes, traffic and jobs over the next three years.”
Airbnb is (again) entering the multiday tours arena with the launch of Airbnb Adventures, an extension of its Experiences product offering unique, off-the-grid expeditions.
The adventures, numbering more than 200 at the outset, are available either exclusively to Airbnb or provided by small local operators “not typically found on any other major booking platform,” the company says.
All eyes are on Broadway as the 73rd annual Tony Awards approach, on Sunday, June 9. Can’t get enough? A cool pop-up museum dedicated to NYC theater history is coming in 2020.
The Museum of Broadway is set to launch in the heart of New York City’s theater district next year, offering visitors a behind-the-scenes look at some of the city’s greatest shows and musicals of all time.
Major airlines are slowly but surely responding to customer calls for better in-flight Wi-Fi.
The biggest change has come with the introduction of satellite-based systems that offer better coverage and faster speeds than the older ground-based alternatives.
After completing the rollout of satellite-based Wi-Fi to its widebody fleet in 2018, American has now completed installation of the same system to the whole of its mainline narrowbody fleet comprising more than 700 planes, TechCrunch reported. Specifically, these include its Boeing 737 aircraft and Airbus A319 and A320 jets that ply its domestic routes.
- Reports: IPL 2019 auction dates and venue
- Diablo 4 Mounts Revealed At BlizzCon 2019
- Race for 2019 NFL Draft No. 1 pick: Winless Giants and Texans face off, history says loser almost certainly out of playoff hunt
- Race for 2019 NFL Draft No. 1 pick: Can Josh Rosen save the Cardinals from futility?
- Race for 2019 NFL Draft No. 1 pick: Why are the Falcons one of the NFL's worst teams?
- Getting a grip: Looking at WWE’s huge TV deals, Money in the Bank almost set
- With Mondesi looming, Escobar appreciates why 'unbelievable' streak about to end
- Quentin Grimes getting acclimated to KU: 'You've got to keep improving every day'
- Say ‘Kia’ Around the Liberty, and Many Heads Turn
- Jeremiah Robinson-Earl sets visit to KU; point guard target Tre Mann picks Florida